The report card is in for FOX and WWE’s new FS1 series, WWE Backstage, as the ratings and viewership for this week’s episode featuring the highly-anticipated return of CM Punk has surfaced.
The Tuesday, November 19th episode of WWE Backstage drew 180,000 viewers for the first-run airing of this week’s episode in the 11pm Eastern Time slot on FOX Sports 1 (FS1), according to Showbuzz Daily.
The number was up nearly double the viewership compared to last week’s show, which featured the tease for the return of Punk in the closing moments of the broadcast.
By comparison, last week’s edition of WWE Backstage On FS1 drew 100,000 viewers.
It’s also worth noting that the current viewership count on the official WWE On FOX YouTube channel for the full-length CM Punk videos from the 11/19 episode of WWE Backstage On FS1 stands as follows:
- * Full Interview: CM Punk answers if he would return to the ring | WWE BACKSTAGE | WWE ON FOX — (1,320,460 views)
* CM Punk’s advice for Seth Rollins: ‘Stop tweeting’ | WWE BACKSTAGE | WWE ON FOX — (807,977 views)
* CM Punk cuts a promo on Tom Arnold in Social Media SmackDown | WWE BACKSTAGE | WWE ON FOX — (410,755 views)
- Check Out VIDEOS & PHOTOS Of CM PUNK Behind-The-Scenes At Nov. 19th Episode Of WWE Backstage On FOX
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom