— WWE’s Jimmy Uso was arrested over the summer for DUI and TMZ has now obtained police footage which shows not only the arrest, but the scene that unfolded which saw Uso driving his Cadillac Escalade while being clocked at 86 MPH in a 45 zone and swerving in and out of his lane. The officer eventually manages to pull over Uso, who then exits his vehicle stumbling around a little bit.
— The policeman administered field sobriety tests but throughout the ordeal, Uso acted disoriented, asking if he could have his lawyer present and questioning why he was being detained. The officer eventually arrested him for DUI and Uso was then slapped with a misdemeanor charge but has been contesting it in court ever since, with his subsequent appearance set for next week.
Click Here: new zealand all blacks jersey
- UPDATE: Randy Orton/WWE Negotiations Aren’t Going Smooth?, More On His Cryptic AEW Tease
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom