As noted, WWE has officially announced the news that their weekly NXT TV program will be changing from a one-hour taped show that airs on the WWE Network, to a two-hour live show that airs every week on the USA Network starting on September 18th.
In addition to the tweet he posted reacting to the big news, WWE Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Event & Creative, Paul “Triple H” Levesque, spoke with WWE.com for an exclusive backstage video interview where he goes more in-depth on his thoughts about the big news.
The video is titled, “Triple H on what the move to USA Network means for NXT,” and features the following official description: “The man behind NXT speaks in depth about the black-and-gold brand’s journey from developmental brand to USA Network’s newest live show, and what the future holds for NXT as it embarks on its next chapter.”
Check out the video below.
- WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Ronda Rousey Suffers BRUTAL Finger Injury On Set Of FOX’s “9-1-1”
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: Cardiff Blues Store