Add House Of Hardcore to the list of events canceled as a result of the Coronavirus Pandemic, as event promoter Tommy Dreamer released a video this weekend to address fans who purchased tickets or were looking forward to watching the event.
The ECW Original and former WWE and IMPACT Wrestling Superstar who started his own promotion, House Of Hardcore (HoH), was set to present his House Of Hardcore 58 event advertised for April 11th, however due to the COVID-19 Outbreak, the event has been scratched.
Originally scheduled to emanate from the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, an arena that has canceled all events into April, Dreamer took to social media to share a video message with HoH fans about the unfortunate cancellation.
Check out the video message below, which includes the obligatory reminder to fans to wash their hands, courtesy of the official Twitter feed of “The Innovator of Violence.”
- WATCH: WWE Superstars Simply STOP Wrestling & Talk Casually During Commercial Breaks At Empty Arena SmackDown (VIDEO)
— Tommy Dreamer (@THETOMMYDREAMER) March 14, 2020
Related Useful Rajah Links:* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom