PWTorch editor Wade Keller presents a special Thursday Flagship edition of the Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast featuring a WrestleMania 36 Preview with ex-WWE Creative Team member and professional stand-up comedian Matt McCarthy.
(Search “wade keller” to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
International sportsbooks have set “NXT Takeover: Dallas” betting odds for Friday’s matches.
There isn’t the history of accurately predicting match results like the main roster WWE PPVs. However, oddsmakers are predicting a clean sweep for the challengers in each title match…
– Samoa Joe is -200 over NXT champion Finn Balor at +140.
– Asuka is -182 over NXT Women’s champion Bayley at +129.
– American Alpha is -500 over NXT tag champions The Revival at +300.
– Shinsuke Nakamura is -1430 over Sami Zayn at +600.
– Austin Aries is -182 over Baron Corbin at +129.
– Apollo Crews is -305 over Elias Samson at +200.
[ Thanks to PWTorch correspondent David ]