— WWE disappointed many fans, especially the live audience, at last week’s Smackdown debut on FOX by advertising several names and then failing to bring them on camera. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, the Undertaker, Sting, Goldberg, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan were among some of the names that were promoted but only The Rock had any sort of real role on the show with some of them – including Austin, Sting and Undertaker completely absent.
Click Here: cheap sydney roosters jersey
— In Undertaker’s case, he was contacted before the show began and told that he wasn’t needed, while Sting was actually there at the show but spent the night in the company’s “hospitality suite”, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Austin and WWE have made no statement regarding him or why he wasn’t part of the show. However, it can’t be denied that many fans stuck around both in a live capacity and watching at home waiting for any of those those three to make an appearance, most notably Austin.
- UPDATE: WWE & FOX Have Even MORE Ideas To Legitimize WWE DRAFT~!!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom