– We reported earlier this week that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon is being considered for a role on the new season of Tough Enough, which begins the night after WrestleMania. RAW star William Regal is also being considered for the show and would serve as one of the coaches, similar to Al Snow’s role on the original show.
– WWE has signed Mexican wrestler El Hijo de Medico Asesino to a developmental deal. He’s expected to head to Florida Championship Wrestling in the coming weeks.
– Following last week’s brutal beatdown of the Big Show by Wade Barrett’s new group on SmackDown, a feud between the 7 foot giant and Ezekiel Jackson is in the works.
– Sources from WWE developmental note that Mason Ryan is still considered green in the ring and on the mic. Ryan is generally well liked by his peers and understands he’s still at the beginning of what looks to be a promising career. According to a WWE source, when Mason Ryan won the Florida Championship Wrestling title last summer, he didn’t understand why he was being pushed so hard over other developmental talents that he thought were farther along than him.
* Pictures of MASON RYAN: Do You Think He Looks Like BATISTA?
(Partial Source: Wrestling Obsever Newsletter)