— Last night’s Raw Reunion show was reportedly plagued by a “ton of headaches”, reports f4wonline.com. Many segments were changed in the afternoon and not because Vince McMahon decided to go in a different direction. Instead, at least one major segment was changed due to a medical condition and others were also nixed due to the medical staff not clearing people to do anything physical.
— For those wondering, there were never any plans to have Kevin Owens and Steve Austin participate in a segment together. Owens was actually scheduled as one of the top draws at the Smackdown brand house show and apparently drew a terrible audience due to WWE running it directly against Raw Reunion.
More WWE & AEW News* Detailed Update On WWE Firing Lead RAW & SD! Live Writers
* Vince McMahon & WWE Called Out: “You Have No Excuses”
* Poll: Which WWE Dream Match Do You Want To See?
* The Rock Reflects On “Cool Time In WWE History”
* Vince McMahon Already Changing New Rule Made For RAW?
* WWE Planning SD! Live 20-Year Reunion Special For FOX
* Corey Graves On Seth Rollins As WWE’s Locker Room Leader
* Hulk Hogan “Like You’ve Never Seen Him Before” (Photos)
* Update On WWE Not Using Undertaker At SummerSlam
* Luke Harper Not Back On Road With WWE, Future Unclear
* CM Punk Comments On AEW All Out Surprise Debut Rumors
* 7’3” Tall WWE Recruit Makes NXT Debut (Photos)
Click Here: Fjallraven Kanken Art Spring Landscape Backpacks
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom