Submitted by reader Craig Broadfoot
Insane Championship Wrestling’s biggest show of the year took place last night as the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland hosted Fear & Loathing X.
– ICW owner Mark Dallas came out to open the show and introduced Kevin Nash as the guest general manager for the night.
– Bram defeated Ravie Davie, Joe Henry, Jody Fleisch, DCT, Aaron Echo, and Kid Fite in a ladder match for a future ICW World Championship shot
Davie was on top of the ladder when Session Moth Martina ran in and turned on him, helping Bram tip him off the ladder and through a table outside.
– Polo Promotions (Mark Coffey & Jackie Polo) defeated The Marauders (Wild Boar & Mike Bird) to win the ICW Tag Team titles
Iestyn Rees jumped Polo and Coffey after the match, with Nash making the save and chasing off the heels.
– Kenny Williams defeated Rey Mysterio Jr.
This was a good match. Williams rolled Mysterio up after Mysterio had hit a 619 and a frog splash.
– Stevie Boy defeated Mikey Whiplash, Jimmy Havoc, and Chris Renfrew in a four-way King of Insanity match
They had a wild match with lots of crazy spots and weapons used. Stevie Boy got the pin on Whiplash, and this was the best thing on the show so far.
– Kasey defeated Kay Lee Ray and Viper in a steel cage match to win the ICW Women’s Championship
The Kings of Catch interfered to help Kay Lee Ray, but Kasey was able to overcome the odds. Fun match.
– Lionheart defeated Rob Van Dam and Zack Gibson in a three-way elimination match
Lionheart eliminated Gibson first, then pinned RVD with a frog splash after some good back-and-forth action.
– The Kinky Party (Sha Samuels & Jack Jester) defeated The Kings of Catch (Aspen Faith & Lewis Girvin)
– ICW Zero G Champion BT Gunn defeated Joe Coffey (w/ Red Lightning) to win the ICW World Heavyweight Championship
This was a really good match. Nash got involved and helped Gunn after a couple of referee bumps. Later in the match, Coffey and Red Lightning bumped the referee again when the lights went out.
Everyone thought Grado was returning when that happened, but two masked guys were in the ring and helped Gunn by superkicking Coffey. Gunn eventually won by submission with a crossface. Coffey handed Gunn the belt after the match, then Dallas came back and brought all of the babyfaces out to celebrate.